Sunday, April 5, 2009

what do i want?

recently i've been working hard with my juggling balls.
i'm totally inspired by komei aoki and i hope 1 day i can be as
gd as him. he style of juggling is very cool. juggling + hip hop

so last thursday i sign up a hip hop class at Kallang CC.
there are around 14 students in the class, 10 of them are aunties and uncles
and the other 3 are poly students. i'm considered 1 of the worst dancer in the
class. even the aunties can dance better than me. :(
but now, i'm inspired by the aunties... they prove to me that i can do it, if i wanna try.
actually i'm also proud of myself that i took the courage to sign up on my own.
i knew that i'm not a good dancer but the thing is if i don't learn now, i'll never be a
good dancer. btw, i learn hip hop is not because i want to become a dancer but i think it'll help me to have a better posture/pose
and even build up my confidence during performance.

komei komei komei komei komei komei komei komei komei komei komei komei

No comments: