Friday, September 18, 2009

My humble little stall

this is my yo-yo/juggling stall located at Ang Mo Kio for the last 4 weeks.
it has been a good experience for me.
i felt very happy when i saw kids that bought yo-yos from me walking away knowing how to play with it.
thanks to the support from the resident there, i've a great time. Every weekend a ah ma will bring his grandson down to my place to learn yoyo from me. Even though she knew that i provide free yoyo workshop but she'll always try to buy new yoyo/string/accessories from me for her grandson. I really miss her and the boy. seeing people appreciate what i did for them really inspire me to work harder.

if only money is not the problem then i won't mind doing this for a living
jia you ba, Mr Willie / Willie gor gor / Uncle Willie

3 comments:

yf said...

hey willie.. seems like you are doing well with ur yoyo industry! happy for you :) and you are going japan AGAIN.. (i'm jealous!) this time remember to buy me souvenir k :)

Performer Willie said...

thanks thanks thanks, i'll remember to buy u gift! and i'll use the mole skin japan guide book during the trip!

Philip Ong said...

hi there do u happen to sell diabolos? can i check out what u have and how much? my email is philipozc@gmail.com