Friday, April 1, 2011

April fool's day

Today is a good day!

starting from 10am, great workshop till 3pm.
then followed by a fun busking audition at 4pm (met many friendly buskers there)
after the audition i spoke to the NAC incharge, we had a long chat on about the busking scene in Singapore and how can we improve it. I hope I've given her some great feedbacks so that she can do something to help us.

After I left the audition place (National Library), I went to clarke quay for dinner. (I goes to clarke quay at least 4 times a week) after dinner i went to my busking location.

Today, the young musician and the dancing uncle was busking on the bridge too!
The uncle took the left, the musician on the centre so i took the right.
Since the young musician reach 1 min earlier than me, I decided to let him busk for awhile before I start. (we are quite close to 1 another and his speaker is LOUD!!!)
I start my first show at 8pm, tough crowd to start my show, maybe too many different music on the bridge. (too noisy, I tried to hint to the musician that i'm starting my show but he nvr lower his speaker volume. Luckily my MACKIE SRM 150 did me proud! Manage to blast a little louder than normal so that people can hear my music.) I manage to get a reasonable crowd and start the show at 8 15pm. Took a 20mins break, then followed by my 2nd show at 9pm. After the 2nd show, I pack up and leave for home...

Today's street performance is fun and enjoyable, I met many nice audience.

No comments: